Thursday, January 16, 2014

Carpe Diem "Haiga Festival" #2, "rainbow"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's a joy to share the second episode of Carpe Diem "Haiga Festival" with you all here at Carpe Diem's Special features weblog. Until now this new weblog is a success, but I love to see more contributors to this Special Features weblog, so ... feel free to invite others to visit us here.

Haiga is a nice kind of art and poetry it's a photo, painting or other kind of image with a haiku, senryu, tanka or kyoka included. The picture and the poem are making eachother stronger or making eachother clearer.I have created a few haiga in the past years and I liked doing it ... so I hope you all appreciate this feature and I will (try to) publish an every week episode of Haiga Festival.

For this feature the only task is to share a Haiga with us. Maybe you have a special memory going with it ... or maybe your haiga is just that beautiful to share. This feature will not have a given prompt ... it's just free ... feel free to share your haiga which you like.

Today I love to share a Haiga which I included in my 2010 collection of haiku "Dew On The Fields". It's a wonderful Haiga I think, but that's up to you to say.

the little child sobs
'I want to cross it' --
the rainbow bridge

Well ... do you like it?
Now it's up to you to share a Haiga with us all here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Special. This episode of CD Haiga Festival is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will stay open until January 23th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will (try to) publish a new episode on that same date.Have fun, feel free to share your Haiga ... no given prompt here (smiles) ... just your Haiga which you love to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment