Monday, January 6, 2014

WELCOME


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I love to welcome you at "Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Special" a weblog about haiku, senryu, tanka, kyoka and all other kinds of Japanese poetry forms.

This weblog will publish all Special features (except the monthly Specials featuring a haiku-poet) of my other weblog "Carpe Diem Haiku Kai" for example: "Carpe Diem's Tanka Shrine", "Carpe Diem's Make the Haiku Complete" and "Carpe Diem Goes Back to It's Roots". By starting this new weblog I, Chèvrefeuille (a Dutch haiku-poet), hope to get more visitors on my Carpe Diem Haiku Kai weblog, because there I will only post the regular episodes of my daily haiku meme which I started in October 2012.


At my other weblog we are having this month a journey straight through the Soviet Union on board of the Trans Siberian Railroad with Paulo Coelho's novel "Aleph" as our guide. Until now we have had a wonderful journey with a lot of wonderful haiku, senryu, tanka and kyoka.

Here at "Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Special" we will have a great time too of course and it is my pleasure to publish my first Special feature here today.

Feel free to visit my other weblog and feel free to participate there and here in our world of haiku.

Namaste


Chèvrefeuille, your host

No comments:

Post a Comment